Evergreen Enterprises, Inc I'll Always Love You Garden Stone

Evergreen Enterprises, Inc I'll Always Love You Garden Stone

Features: -Material: Polystone. Product Type: -Garden Stone. Color: -Beige; Red; Brown. Material: -Resin/Plastic. Theme: -Angels & Cherubs. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11". Overall Width - Side to Side: -11". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.5". Overall Product Weight: -3.08 lbs. JOZ4766
Features

  • Material: Polystone
  • Product Type: Garden Stone
  • Color: Beige; Red; Brown
  • Material: Resin/Plastic
  • Theme: Angels & Cherubs

Dimensions
  • Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
  • Overall Width - Side to Side: 11"
  • Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
  • Overall Product Weight: 3.08 lbs

Evergreen Enterprises, Inc I'll Always Love You Garden Stone
Brand
Evergreen Enterprises
Material
Plastic
Color
Brown
Type
Garden Signs and Plaques
Manufacturer Part Number
845519
Assembled Product Weight
3.72 lbs
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.00 x 0.50 x 11.00 Inches
Evergreen Enterprises, Inc I'll Always Love You Garden Stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment